文本描述
客房部日常用语(英汉对照)
客房部
I’m very sorry, madam.
对不起,夫人。
Thank you for coming.
谢谢您的光临。
I’ll bring them to you right away.
我马上为您送来。
Yes, thank you.
是的,谢谢。
I’m very sorry about that, madam.
非常抱歉,夫人。
I’ll bring you some hot water right away.
我马上把开水送来。
There are some laundry bags in the drawer, sir.
先生,洗衣袋在抽屉里。
Please fill in the forms and place them into the laundry bags.
请您填写好洗衣单再放进洗衣袋里。
Oh! I see, thank you.
啊!我明白了,谢谢。
I’ll have a room attendant bring it to you.
我马上让服务员拿给您。
I’ll send up a room attendant with it.
我马上派服务员拿给您。
May I know your name please?
可以告诉我您的名字吗?
May I know your room number please?
可以告诉我您的房号吗?
We can bring(lend) you an adapter if you like.
如果您需要,我们可以借给您一个万能插座。
Could you sign, please?
请您签名,可以吗?
I will have someone take care of it.
我会派人留意。
I will call someone to have a look at it.
我通知同事来看一下。
Thank you for informing us.
谢谢您让我们知道/谢谢您通知我们。
We will send someone to pick up the laundry right away.
我们马上派人来收取洗衣。
We’ve sent some laundry down this morning.
今天早上我们已经把洗衣送走了。
We will send someone to check the TV right away./We have your TV
Checked.
我们马上派人来检查您的电视机。
We will send someone to check the radio right away.
我们马上派人来检查您的收音机。
We will send someone to repair the air-conditioner right away.
我们马上派人来修理您的空调。
We will send someone to exchange the flowers right away.
我们马上派人来更换鲜花。
If you need to contact the Housekeeping Dept, dial 888 please.
如果需要找客房部,请按888。
If you want the duty manager, dial 3171 please.
如果需要找值班经理,请按3171。
May I come in?
我可以进来吗?
How are you?
您好吗?
Good morning.
早上好。
Good afternoon.
下午好。
Good evening.
晚上好。
May I help you?
需要帮忙吗?
Is there anything I can do for you?
有什么可以帮忙的?
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到您。
Welcome to our Hotel.
欢迎光临我们酒店