首页 > 资料专栏 > 经营 > 运营治理 > 广告策划 > 肖申克的救赎_双语剧本_DOC

肖申克的救赎_双语剧本_DOC

上海申克
V 实名认证
内容提供者
热门搜索
剧本
资料大小:63KB(压缩后)
文档格式:DOC
资料语言:中文版/英文版/日文版
解压密码:m448
更新时间:2018/2/12(发布于上海)

类型:积分资料
积分:10分 (VIP无积分限制)
推荐:升级会员

   点此下载 ==>> 点击下载文档


“肖申克的救赎_双语剧本_DOC”第1页图片 图片预览结束,如需查阅完整内容,请下载文档!
文本描述
肖申克的救赎 双语剧本
Mr. Dufresne, describe the confrontation you had with your wife the night she was murdered. 请你描述命案当晚 和妻子争吵的情形
It was very bitter. 我们吵的很凶
She said she was glad I knew, that she hated all the sneaking around. 她说她不怕我知道 她讨厌偷偷摸摸
And she said that she wanted a divorce in Reno. 她还说想去雷诺办离婚
- What was your response - I told her I would not grant one. 你怎样回答 ?
I39;ll see you in hell before I see you in Reno. 我拒绝离婚
Those were your words, according to your neighbors. “ 你别想活着去雷诺镇” 邻居作证你说过这句话
If they say so. 也许吧
I really don39;t remember. I was upset. 我气炸了 , 记不清楚
What happened after you argued with your wife 你们吵完以后呢 ?
She packed a bag. 她收拾行李
She packed a bag to go and stay with Mr. Quentin. 去跟昆丁先生住一起
Glenn Quentin, golf pro at the Snowden Hills Country Club... 葛兰昆丁 乡村俱乐部的高球教练
... whom you had discovered was your wife39;s lover. 你最近才发现他是你太太的情夫
Did you follow her 你跟踪他吗 ?
I went to a few bars first. 我先去酒吧买醉
Later, I drove to his house to confront them. They weren39;t home. 然后去他家 , 但没人在
I parked in the turnout... 我就在外面等
... and waited. 用意何在 ?
With what intention
I39;m not sure. 我不确定
I was confused... 我醉了 , 糊里糊涂
... drunk.
I think... 我只想…吓吓他们
... mostly I wanted to scare them.
When they arrived, you went up to the house and murdered them. 结果你等他们回来 就进屋去杀了他们
I was sobering up. 不 , 我逐渐酒醒
I got back in the car and I drove home to sleep it off. 开车回家睡觉
Along the way, I threw my gun into the Royal River. 并把枪丢入皇家河
I39;ve been very clear on this point. 我已讲的很清楚
I get hazy where the cleaning woman shows up the following morning... 但清洁妇次晨上工时
...and finds your wife in bed with her lover... 发现床上的双尸 身上满是三八的弹孔
...riddled with.38-caliber bullets.
Does that strike you as a fantastic coincidence, or is it just me 你不觉得这很巧吗 ? 还是只有我这么想 ?
Yes, it does. 是很巧
Yet you still maintain you threw your gun into the river... 但你仍声称丢弃了枪
...before the murders took place.
That39;s very convenient. 这种说法很省事
It39;s the truth. 这是实话
The police dragged that river for three days, and nary a gun was found... 警方打捞三天都没找到
...so no comparison could be made between your gun and the bullets... 这样就无法比对 受害者身上的弹痕
...taken from the bloodstained corpses of the victims.
And that also... 所以呢 , 这样说很省事
...is very convenient. Isn39;t it, Mr. Dufresne
不是吗 , 杜弗伦先生 ?
Since I am innocent of this crime... 我无罪
...I find it decidedly inconvenient that the gun was never found. 找不到枪反而很费事
Ladies and gentlemen, you39;ve heard all the evidence. 一切证据都向各位报告了
We have the accused at the scene of the crime. We have footprints. 脚印和胎痕证明被告在场
Bullets on the ground bearing his fingerprints. 沾有指纹的子弹散落地面
A broken bourbon bottle, likewise with fingerprints. 碎酒瓶上也有指痕
And most of all... 最重要的是
... we have a beautiful young woman and her lover... 一位美女与情夫相拥而死
... lying dead in each other39;s arms.
They had sinned. 他们是有罪的
But was their crime so great... 但罪该致死吗 ?
... as to merit a death sentence
While you think about that... 请各位再考虑一件事
...think about this: 左轮枪只能装六发 , 而非八发
A revolver holds six bullets, not eight.
I submit that this was not a hot-blooded crime of passion. 所以他并非一时冲动
That at least could be understood, if not condoned. 冲动并不可宽恕 , 但可理解
No. 然而 , 这是复仇
This was revenge...
...of a much more brutal, cold-blooded nature. Consider this:
残忍而冷血的谋杀
Four bullets per victim. 这两人各中四枪
Not six shots fired, but eight. 共八枪 , 而非六枪
That means that he fired the gun empty... 因此他是先射完一轮
... and then stopped to reload... 再装弹补上两枪 编剧 : 法兰克戴拉朋特
... so that he could shoot each of them again.
一人添一枪 , 射穿脑袋
An extra bullet per lover...
... right in the head.
You strike me as a particularly icy and remorseless man, Mr. Dufresne. 你毫无感觉 , 全无悔意
It chills my blood just to look at you. 看见你就令我齿冷
By the power vested in me by the state of Maine... 根据缅因州赋予我的权力 制片 : 尼基马文
...I hereby order you to serve two life sentences back-to-back... 我判你两个无期徒刑
...one for each of your victims. So be it! 为两位死者偿命
导演 : 法兰克戴拉朋特
Sit. 坐下
We see you39;ve served 20 years of a life sentence 你判无期徒刑 , 已关二十年
- Yes, sir. - You feel you39;ve been rehabilitated 是的
你改过自新了吗 ?
Yes, sir. Absolutely, sir. 是的 , 确实如此
I mean, I learned my lesson. 我已得到教训
I can honestly say that I39;m a changed man. 真的 , 我已洗心革面
I39;m no longer a danger to society. 上帝为证 , 我不会危害社会
That39;s God39;s honest truth.
(不准假释)
Hey, Red. 瑞德 , 怎样 ?
How39;d it go
Same old shit, different day. 还不是老样子
Yeah, I know how you feel. 我了解
I39;m up for rejection next w
。。。。。。以上简介无排版格式,详细内容请下载查看